Pennco Limited (trading as Borrowdale Gates Hotel)
Company Registered in England & Wales
Company Number: 04910357
54.5493° N, 3.1594° W
Borrowdale Gates Hotel
How To Find Us…
- Exit the M6 at junction 40 , and take the A66 towards Keswick.
- Follow signs for the B5289 to Borrowdale.
- After 4 miles, turn right at the double humpback bridge into Grange village.
- The hotel is located a quarter of a mile past the village on the right hand side.
- If you are using your sat nav, our postcode is CA12 5UQ.
- If you are not relying on a sat nav, please feel free to use the route planner below.
- We would recommend printing a copy of this before departing, just in case mobile reception is weak during your journey.
Carlisle Lake District Airport is the gateway to the Lake District National Park, located just six miles east of Carlisle City and the M6 (J43 or J44). Our flights connect Carlisle and the Lake District, with the South East of England (London Southend Airport), Northern Ireland (Belfast City Airport) and the Republic of Ireland (Dublin Airport) from Thursday 4 July thanks to Carlisle Lake District Airport’s partnership with Loganair, Scotland’s Airline.
Visit Carlisle Lake District Airport for more info.